Transformational consultations for anyone who is:
- Struggling with health problems, chronic pain or sensitivity.
- Feeling blocked in body, relationship, career or life as a whole.
- Noticing yourself stuck in repeating patterns.
- Longing to make a shift and feel more energy and vibrancy in your life.
In a consultation I explain and explore your Yin aspects (your physical body constitution) and Yang aspects (your emotional-psychological, energetic and relational qualities) to give you the most comprehensive possible picture of how to re-ignite/ remember your own instinctive self-healing potential.
Intrinsic Health Consultations are based on the energetic "maps" of Chinese medicine, Feng Shui and I Ching energetics.
An Intrinsic Health Consultation provides key information to:
Yin aspects - your physical body constitution
- Suggest nutritional choices that will suit your system, including recommendations for herbal supplementation required in some cases of depletion.
- Identify a recovery program that helps you self-heal.
- Suggest key points that you can use to totally change your specific physical issues.
- Find movement that suits your body and that you enjoy.
- Help you listen and relax into your own health instinct and free you of dependence on doctors and therapists.
- Simple Qi Gong structure to help you re-connect to your body and set about autonomic healing.
Yang aspects -your emotional-psychological, energetic and relational qualities
- Recognise your innate limits which thereby shows you your natural strengths and abilities.
- End over-extending yourself bringing more relaxation and strength.
- Reflect your natural preferences and offer ways to nourish your natural expression.
- Find your ideal career path or direction in life.
- Suggest and identify how you can optimise the energetics of the place you live.
- Help you make life decisions in accordance with your nature.
- Help you understand your relationships and diagnose problems and help untangle knots.
- Help you see the key "game" you play in your life often embedded in the past and help you let go of it, so repeating patterns of sufferance start to drop away.
The Process and what to expect:
I’ll start by asking you lots of questions. This will enter us into a discussion about all aspects of your health:
1 - JING. I will begin by identifying your constitutional-type. This will determine the body-type you have, the nature of your metabolism and so what foods and activities will suit your system in general.
2 - QI. Second I will ask questions and do visual examination to understand the nature of the particular dis-ease patterns of your body and subsequently be able to hone the constitutional-type/ body-type to suit your needs right now in your current situation. I will explain the energetic nature of why symptoms come up and help you to understand what you can do about them often through really listening to your instincts which will change your lifestyle and thinking automatically. My aim is to be a mirror to what you already know but may have lost sense of.
3 - SHEN. I will then look at your psychological profile and the ways in which you see the world. Traits you may have naturally differentiated from those you have picked up through conditioning of your past. I will try to offer a mirror image of your nature without additions, so you can see what "games" are in the way of you simply being ok with how you are.
Your questions. Lastly, I will answer any questions you have about the whole process so you are clear and we can look at the key points that can help you see the root of issues so your not trying to change hundreds of things but instead understanding what will effect everything.
After this is complete I suggest is that if you need me for further discussions as they come up, we can start from the foundation of this initial consultation. Body-type and psychological nature will not change as time goes on, but healing of what has blocked the instinctive nature of these will happen. Life can then look and feel quite different as time goes on. What I offer with this process is an anchor that can keep you connected to your instinctive sense whenever you loose feeling... if that should happen that is, otherwise and ideally the process renders me totally redundant; which is the whole point! Ideally your own instinctive sense will govern things.
Ahead of the consultation:
- I’ll ask you to send me your blood group*
- I’ll ask you to send me the date, time and location of your birth**
- to get a recording device ready or have note paper ready for anything you may want to take down.
- I mainly work online via WhatsApp, Skype or Zoom, but I can of course see you in person also dependant on your location. I will ask you to send me details of your contact information.
* Buy a blood group tester kit here if you don’t already know it. (Blood group is only a small part of a range of factors I use in identifying constitution.)
** If you don’t know time or location, birth date will do.
Please don't hesitate to contact me about any questions you might have about having a consultation.
"I cannot begin to express the incredible beauty that David has brought into my life........ He has been able to apply all the perfect keys to unlock my health and well-being on all levels of my existence. At the age of 58, I feel vibrant; holding a deeper and more accurate view of my personal reality than I have ever had before. What a genius and what a magical being to have happened across......"
- Amma Frimpong-Ansah (26/10/19)
"I am extremely fussy when it comes to practitioners, with a keen scent for BS, so it’s a huge deal for me to say I place David in a bracket of a handful of people who are real, who really get it (or, rather, are aware of how little there is to get!). Precisely to the incredible extent he hasn’t tried to change me, David has given me permission to change as I’ve relinquished my hopeless grasp on a false idea of myself and softened into my true nature. He has helped me put years on my life and save myself from a mad world of hyper-masculinity. Thanks D!"
-Ben Lucas (4/2/2020)
Available in person or online (1.5hrs)